NHA TRANG ALAT BY BIKE KAYAK 03 DAYS
At Vietnam Bike Tours, We not only offer Kayaking to explore the river but aslo cycling to discover the land.
Kayaking to explore daily life of the locals in Nha Trang countryside.
Cycling from Nha Trang beach to Dalat highand city is aslo a great combination of sea and forest.
Exploring Dalat, a city of love and flower and aslo the second paris city during the ride.
|Day 1||Nha Trang Countryside Kayaking.|
|8:00 am||Pick you up at your hotel/cruise and transfer to Nha Trang Countryside.
|8:30 -10:00 am||Visit to the Ancient house, local morning market, rice paddies.
|10:30 -13:00||Kayaking on the CAI river,
Visit to some local industries along the bank of the river.
Visit to the Ponegar Tower.
|13:15||Ends of Kayaking and transfer to local restaurant for lunch.|
|15:00||Drop you off at your hotel/cruise. Overnight in Nha Trang.|
|Day 2||Nha Trang – Da Lat – Cycling – 90km|
|7:00AM||Transfer from busy city Nha Trang to Dien Khanh town and to the bottom of of the Pass Hon Giao, this’s one of the longest pass in the south with the low sea level from Nha Trang beach city to the highland of Dalat city of 1,500m above the sea level.
The ride ir worth as you will winess the spetacular view.
|9:00 – 12:00||Riding to conquer the pass.|
|13:15 – 16:00||Keep riding up to Dalat city until minivan pick up and transfer to your hotel.|
|18:00||Check in your hotel. Free to relax and explore the City at night.|
|Day 3: Dalat||Dalat Cycling and Lake Kayaking|
|8:00 – 11:00||Cycling around the lake with beautiful climate year round as this city once known as the seconde Paris city with lots of french style buildings, the city of love and flowers…|
|11:15:12:00||Take a cable down to the lake and visit to Truc Lam Monastary,|
|12:15 – 13:30||Lunch break|
|14:00 – 16:00||Kayaking on the beautiful lake with pine forest scenery.|
|17:00||Back to your hotel.ends of the three wonderful day with bike and Kayak.|
|You can extend your trip by flight or bus to Ho Chi Minh city.|
- Transfer & back-up by private A/C vehicles with some options as bellow:
- 1 minivan 16 seats for 2 -4 pax with bikes and Kayak.
- 1 minivan 16 seats for 4 -8 pax. + 1 minivan/Truck support for bikes/Kayak and stuff.
- 1 mini bus 29 seats for group 9 -15 pax plus 01 minivan/Truck support for Bikes/Kayak and items.
- Local fruits, snacks and bottled drinking water during the ride.
- Simple First Aid Kit.
- Bike: Trek Mountain bike with helmet
- Kayak: Single, Double plus life vest.
- Experienced local Leaders
- Accommodation: 01 night in Dalat
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal espenses.
- What not mention in what included.