Mekong Delta Saigon to Ben Tre to Vinh Long 2 Days
Itinerary: Sai Gon – Cai Be – Vinh Long – Ben Tre – Sai Gon
Experience living in the Mekong Delta and explore it by boat, bike. On this trip, you will be taken to Ben Tre- the kingdom of coconut trees in Vietnam and Mekong’s untouched lands. In addition, you will be staying in traditional Vietnamese houses and will have opportunities to interact with the local people. Not only will you be able to visit the local floating market, but you can even help the locals cook some Vietnamese dishes
The overnight bicycle tour is arranged in the Mekong delta area, in the south western Saigon. The biking tour is customized for small groups, cycling with kids, family bicycle tours since you mostly cycle on flat roads. You cycle very little on the main roads and most of the time on the back roads. The back roads varied from single track mud or rock to footpath sized concrete paths to one lane sized small roads, most of these couldn’t take cars and only bikes were used on them. You pass through villages and markets and on one street side
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
* English Speaking tour leader (other languages upon requests)
* Accommodation Homestay
* Meals detailed in the itinerary (B = Breakfast , L = Lunches ,D = Dinners)
* Transportation by air-con.
* Boat trip
* Sightseeing excursions as outlined in itinerary
* Pump, bike tools, spares tubes.
* Spare bike
* Mineral water drinking.
* Seasonal fruits.
* International airfares
* Travel insurance and bike helmet (compulsory)
* Items of a personal nature
* Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
* Mineral water beyond that supplied
* Bike Hire: US$10/day
* Single Supplement
* Optional excursions
* Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
* Personal expenses such as telephone and laundry bills
* Visa fees
* Departure taxes
* Tipping for guiding