Inle Lake Soft Bike Tour 4 days
Take you to the most beautiful(but few people know it, indeed!!!) Monastery Complex built and donated by the Colonial-Era Burmese Merchant, called U Na Oak. To reach the village, you will have to cross by the bridge over two rivers called Gyaing and Attran rivers. It is their rule effective so far today that you can’t cross the bridges by bicycle and therefore, you need to load the bikes on the accompanying Sag Wagon…
Tour Included :
- Support Truck and Minivan or bus for group
- Airport Pick up & Drop Back
- Water and snack for biking and trekking day
- Hotel accommodation base on twin sharing/double room with daily breakfast.
- Boat to visit Inle lake
- Government tax and service charges
- English-speaking Station bike guide service
- Meals B = Breakfast , L = Lunch , D = Dinner
- Bikes & helmets
Tour Not Included :
- Visa fees
- International air ticket
- Tips (guides, driver hotel, restaurant and etc…)
- All admission fees to pagodas and temples
- Personal expenses (Camera tax, laundry, tips at hotels and restaurant)
- Other expenses not mentioned in program
- Airport tax – US$ 10 per pax at Yangon International Airport
- Accident insurance cover
- Medical treatment costs.
- Note: Luggage carrying
Day 1 – Heho – Nyaung Shwe ( biking ) (L)
Pick up from airport or your hotel . Your destination this morning is Nyaung Shwe, the gateway to Inle Lake. From here you head to the lake’s western shores and the village of Khaung Dine, passing through scenic rice fields and along country lanes. A boat takes you to Mine Thauk village to start your gentle 10km bike ride back.
Overnight in Nyaung Shwe.
Day 2 – Trekking the Shan Hills (B,L)
Head to Magyigone village where we start our full day’s trek to the Pa-Oh villages. Pass through Intha villages and stop for a traditional lunch at Hti Ne, taking time to explore the village and meet locals.
Overnight on Inle Lake
Day 3 – Inle Lake Boat Trip (B)
Visit the popular morning markets that are visited by local hilltribes. See floating houses and those built on stilts with gardens. Also witness the one leg rowing technique of the local fishermen. You then stop at Nga Hpe Chaung Monastery before visiting Inpawkhone to observe traditional silk weaving techniques.
Overnight on Inle Lake.
Day 4 – Inle Lake – Heho – Departure (B)
This morning is free at your leisure before transferring to the Heho airport for your onward flight