HUE DMZ SON DOONG CAVE BY BIKE AND KAYAK 04 DAYS
Discovering Hue Citadel and its royal tombs by bike and Kayak.
Cycling to the DMZ to explore the historical road.
Kayaking on the river of the heritage of Sơn Đoòng Caves.
Exploring all the land and water scapes.
Touch to the real central highland countryside.
All you will discover within five days with Vietnam Bike Tours.
At a glance
- Tour Type: Biking,Kayaking
Tour length: 04 days
Destination: Hue, Quang Tri, Quang Binh
Rider: Max: 10
Cycling road: Countryside path,Paved road, Ho Chi Minh trail
Cycling distance per day: 50 -70km
Cycling level: Moderate
Kayaking: 01 – 02 hours per day.
Kayaking level: Moderate
Where to Kayak: River,Lake
Meal: local food
01 night in Hue.
01 night in DMZ
01 night in Quang Binh
Guide: Experienced local guide
Day 1: Hue Citadel discovery
Morning, Start cycling from your hotel along the perfume river.
Pay a visit to Khai Dinh Tomb.
Cycling to visit to the second tomb of Tu Duc.
Boat trip on the River, Lunch break on the boat.
Kayaking on the Perfume river.
Back to your hotel.
Overnight in Hue.
Activities: Cycling, Kayaking
Day 2: Hue – Quang Tri – DMZ – Vinh Moc Tunnels.
Morning, Pick up and transfer out of Hue Citadel.
Start cycling in a quiet countryside to visit to Vinh Moc Tunnels.
Afternoon, Cycling along rubber plantation to visit to all sites of the DMZ area inclusive of rockpile, Darong brigde, Hambuger hill, Camp caroll.
Check in hotel in Dong Ha. Overnight in Quang Tri.
Day 3: Quang Tri – Quang Binh Caves
MOrning, Pick up and have a short transfer to Ho Chi Minh Trail,then cycling along the trail to enjoy the best view of mountanous area.
Lunch break en route.
Afternoon, cycling to Quang Binh. Overnight in Saigon – Quang Binh hotel.
Day 4: Quang Binh caves discovery by Kayak.
Morning, Pick up and transfer to the caves,then kayaking on the beautiful river.
Enjoy the fantastic view of wonder of the world.
Discovering the cave by a hiking through some of the caves.
Lunch at local res.
Transfer back to Hue or take a night train to Hanoi.ends of a wonderfull adventure trip.
- Transfer & back-up by private A/C vehicles with some options as bellow:
- 1 minivan 16 seats for 2 -4 pax with bikes,kayaks and stuff.
- 1 minivan 16 seats for 4 -8 pax. + 1 minivan/Truck support for bikes, kayaks and stuff.
- 1 mini bus 29 seats for group 9 -15 pax plus 01 minivan/Truck support for Bikes, kayaks and stuff.
- Local fruits, snacks and bottled drinking water during the ride.
- Simple First Aid Kit.
- Bike: Trek Mountain bike with helmet
- Experienced local guides
- Accommodation: 03 hotels in Quang Tri, Quang Binh
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- What not mention in what included.