HUE CITADEL DISCOVERY BY BIKE AND KAYAK 1 DAY
One of Vietnam’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites located in the central coast , the Imperial City of Hue has long been a must-see attraction for tourists visiting a hidden charm of Vietnam.
Cycling and kayaking to experience HUE citadel is one of the best way to explore the legendary land and the perfume River.
At a glance
- Tour Type: Biking,Kayaking.
Tour length: 08 hours
Rider/Kayaker: Max: 10
Cycling condition: Flat,some small loop,
Cycling distance: 35KM
Cycling level: beginner
Kayaking: 02 hours
Where to kayak: River
Kayaking level: beginner
Meal: Hue local food
Morning, Start riding from your hotel along the perfume river.
Cycling into countryside of Hue and pay a visit to Khải Định Tomb.
Keep cycling from there to the second Tomb of Tu Duc,the Fourth Emperor of the Nguyen Dysnatry.
Having Dragon boat trip for lunch.
Kayaking on the Perfume river to experience the river life.
Stop to visit to the Thien Mu pagoda.
Keep kayaking to the local Market.
Back to your hotel in the afternoon. ends of the wonder full adventure trip.
- Transfer & back-up by private A/C vehicles with some options as bellow:
- 1 minivan 16 seats for 2 -4 pax with bikes,kayaks and stuffs.
- 1 minivan 16 seats for 4 -8 pax. + 1 minivan support for bikes, kayaks and stuffs.
- 1 mini bus 29 seats for group 9 -15 pax plus 01 minivan support for Bikes, kayaks and stuffs.
- Local fruits, snacks and bottled drinking water.
- Simple First Aid Kit.
- Bike: Trek Mountain bike with helmet
- 01 local experienced English Speaking Cycling Guide.
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal espenses.
- What not mention in what included.