Hanoi Cycling Discover an Elegant Hobby Tour 1Days
Ha Tay province is not only famous of its pagodas, temples, communal houses but also famous of its many hanicraft villages. Ha Tay Tour 2 will bring you to the region where the cornical hat is made The bus pick you between 7h40 and 7h55, after collecting all the people you will be brought to a village 30 km away from Hanoi. The name is Vac village, where they used to make paper fan. Now a day, they stopped to make paper fan. The reason maybe it did not bring profit. Who will use paper fan if ventilator an air conditioner are everywhere to buy. Instead of paper fan, they make the bamboo ring for cornical hats or bamboo bird cages.
Hanoi Bird Markets: Ha Dong District, Hanoi, Vietnam – Hanoi Capital
Hanoi Bird Markets are set up for locals buying and selling bird pets, bird cages and bird foods. Visiting the bird market brings visitors opportunity to discover an elegant hobby of Hanoi .
Quang Phu Cau Village: Quang Phu Cau Commune, Ung Hoa District, Ha Noi – Hanoi Capital
Quang Phu Cau Village is well-known for making incenses for Vietnamese worshiping rituals. It is also the cradle of Vietnamese traditional art performance of Ca Tru.
Canh Hoach (Chuong & Vac) birdcage-making village: Dan Hoa Commune, Thanh Oai District, Hanoi – Hanoi Capital
– you will experience the exciting countryside big markets. The markets in this region are usually located in front of the communal houses. The market of Chuong village, the biggest market in the region. is always eventful. If you are brave enough, you can try some food here. Here you can see the trade of cornical hats.
Leaving the Chuong market you cross the Day river on a floating bridge to another district of Old Ha Tay province(new Hanoi), where the life is a little bit quieter, you will visit some very old communal houses, ride on the dike with rice paddies on both sides.
– Vac (Canh Hoach) Village is a birdcage-making village. Bird cages made by Vac villagers are well-known nationwide for their durability, beauty and luxuriousness. Visiting to house of one artisan in Canh Hoach Village, you will see that bird cages are piled up on both sides of the path.
Cycling Distance: 40km+-
* English Speaking tour leader (other languages upon requests)
* Meals detailed in the itinerary (B = Breakfast , L = Lunches ,D = Dinners)
* A/C transfers and transportation.
* Sightseeing excursions as outlined in itinerary
* Mountain Bike (24speed)
* Pump, bike tools, spares tubes.
* Spare bike
* Mineral water drinking.
* Seasonal fruits.
* International airfares
* Travel insurance and bike helmet (compulsory)
* Items of a personal nature
* Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
* Mineral water beyond that supplied
* Single Supplement
* Optional excursions
* Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
* Personal expenses such as telephone and laundry bills
* Visa fees
* Departure taxes
* Tipping for guiding
TLV Bike Tours car and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel at 7:30 and then we will depart for Hanoi bird market. You will start cycling visit the bird fair; watch the locals buying and selling bird pets, bird cages and bird foods. You are free to take photos to save memorable moments.
after we continue cycling visit Chuong and Vac (Canh Hoach) birdcage-making village. Bird cages made by Vac villagers are well-known nationwide for their durability, beauty and luxuriousness. Visiting to house of one artisan in Canh Hoach Village, you will see that bird cages are piled up on both sides of the path. To satisfy three criteria of durability, beauty as well as luxuriousness, the craftsmen have to undertake many steps, such as whittling the bamboo splints to make the bottom of cages together with making and decorating the brims and assembling the parts.
lunch at local restaurant will then be prepare by TLV Bike Tours guide.
In the early afternoon we start cycling to visit Quang Phu Cau Village. There, you will have the chance to eye-witness the handicraft production of incenses for Vietnamese worshiping rituals. After that, you will be transferred back to Hanoi. Tour ends at your hotel in Hanoi
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.Etc…
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration.Etc…
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.Etc…
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.Etc…
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.Etc…
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
All of the portion of the tour are private (unless otherwise stated): airport pick up, guided tour, etc. Price is based on 2 people travelling together so if you are a single person, the price may differ. We place a strong focus on both individualized experience and value for money – so please enjoy your tour booking process with us with peace of mind.