CAN GIO MANGROVE FOREST BY KAYAK DISCOVERY THE REAL BIOSPHERE RESERVE 01 DAY
This Region stretches from the ocean to the edge of Ho Chi Minh City, covering some 40,000 hectares of diverse habitats including mangroves, palm-fringed islands, steamy jungle, wetlands, and salt marshes. Can Gio boasts astonishing biodiversity and supports one of the most important ecosystems in Vietnam.
The region is an up-and-coming eco-tourism hotspot and also a great way to escape from crowded and polluted city. Our local experts recommend that you combine cycling and kayaking as the best way to experience the nature and the wildlife of the Can Gio Mangrove forest
At a glance
- AT A GLANCE
Tour Type: Kayaking
Tour length: 08 hours
Kayaking: 03 hours
Destination: Can Gio mangrove forest
Kayaker: Min: 01 – Max: 15
Mangrove River: calm and quiet
Meal: Local food
Kayaking require: No need experience – everyone can paddle.
|7:30 -8:30AM*||Pick up at your hotel and transfer to the countryside, where we begin cycling. On the way we will stop at one of local house to understand about Birdnest breeding.|
|9:00am||We start our paddling adventure at a local fishing village before exploring the mangrove forest.
Kayaking to a Oyster farm to see where Saigon’s booming oyster trade starts and meet the local oyster breeder.
From there experience the serenity and beauty of one of Vietnam’s most natural areas and abundant bio-diversity.
|Noon||Finish kayaking, then take minivan to a local restaurant for lunch. Transfer back to Ho Chi minh City in the afternoon.|
|16:00 pm||Arrive in HCMC.
- Transfer & back-up by private A/C vehicles with some options as bellow:
- 1 minivan 16 seats for 2 -4 pax with Kayaks.
- 1 minivan 16 seats for 4 -8 pax. + 1 minivan support for Kayak and stuff.
- 1 mini bus 29 seats for group 9 -15 pax plus 01 minivan support for Bikes and items.
- Local fruits, snacks and bottled drinking water.
- Simple First Aid Kit.
- Kayaks: Single, double, family
- Experienced Kayaking team
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal espenses.
- What not mention in what included.