Cambodia Cycling in Pepper Route 4 days
Cambodia is known for its impressive ruins of Angkor, yet that’s not all Cambodia has to offer. Peaceful beaches, dense jungles in the mountains and an unpretentious rural way of life, guarantee an exotic Southeast Asian experience. On this trip we will cycle away from the hustle bustle of Phnom Penh, to find peace and harmony in the south of Cambodia. Cycle through small countryside villages, visit ancient Khmer temples along the way before arriving at Cambodian’s coastal city of Kep. This town was once was a famous holiday spot for French colonialists. We continue on to explore the laid-back atmosphere of riverside Kampot and discover why black pepper from the region was a prized speciality crop in Fench restaurants during the 19th Century as we taste and smell its unique flavour.
Tour Package Includes
• Accommodation based on twin sharing occupancy
• Meals as indicated in program B = breakfast , L = Lunch , D = Dinner
• Bikes and helmet
• Support private van or bus serving throughout the tour with Professional English Speaking Guide.
• All entrance fees for sightseeing as indicated in the program
• Cold water and towel during the tour
• Snack and seasonal fruit
• We have vehicle through the tour, if you tours feel tired they can get on the vehicle.
• First Aid Kids
Tour Package Excludes
• Visa stamping fee
• Travel assurance
• Tips and gratuities
• Personal expenses
• Service which are not mentioned in the program
• International air ticket and airport departure taxes
• Meals and drinks not mentioned in program
Thing to be prepared:
2. Small backpack
3. Shoes and shorts for cycling
6 .Some Cash